Wednesday 17 June 2009

This Weeks Atlassers

This last week saw a drop in submissions in all three categories, though I may have drawn the stats a day early, as some observers may have not gotten their long weekend returns in yet.
In any event we have one less observer than last week, 38 cards less and 8 new pentads fewer.
On the positive side, we appear to have some new names on our observer list. So a big welcome to them, and many happy hours atlassing.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am finding it more and more difficult getting to pentads with no cover, either distance or access wise. Put another way, the pentads with no cover are either further away, or ones that I am less inclined to visit, usually because of safety or poor roads.
On a happier note, I find that I have been enjoying my winter birding, what birds are around are definitely showing well, or is it simply a lack of vegetation?

No comments:

Post a Comment